The Bathroom Snob

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Chromatherapy for the Bathroom Snob

Heard about Chromatherapy? This is the idea of using color to balance a person's energy. Of course, we know that red and orange can be stimulating colors (and why they are used in fast food joints) and baby blues and pinks can be calming. In fact, I believe that some prisons paint the cells pink to have a calming effect on the inmates. If you are interested in bringing chromatherapy to your home, you can start with the bathroom.

How about shower heads that use light to color the water? Or maybe a light-up bathtub.

There are many more products like this available, but these are two that caught my eye...

Tags: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • hiii
    hello i m Ashraf from india i like your blog and i like to exchange link with you just check it out if you like then reply me soon in my email
    id:-(amazingillusion@gmail.com)
    i will wait for your reply
    YOUR FRIEND

    1); this is my blog
    http://amazing-illusions.blogspot.com
    this blog tittle is :-(Illusion)


    Greetings, I came across your site and I have spent a couple of hours
    looking over the articles.

    I wonder if you would be interested in a link exchange. My traffic is comparable to yours.

    If you are not interested, no problem.
    --
    Sincerely,

    Ashraf

    By Blogger ashraf, at 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home